Our client, one of world s largest distributors of Healthcare systems, Medical supplies & Pharmaceutical products, seeks accomplished Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of guiding our project delivery team utilizing the Scrum development process. The team is assigned to a series of projects related to the same program, and the candidate will be serving as the Scrum Master for 1-2 projects within this portfolio.
The candidate will be leading communications and planning activities with the Project Manager(s) and Product Owner(s) of the projects. The candidate will contribute heavily to the definition of the project s scope, objectives and benefits with internal stakeholders.
· Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers.
· Guiding the team and organization on how to use Scrum practices and values
· Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum framework
· Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
· Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
· Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
· Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
· Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
· Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
· 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
· First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I).
· 8+ years experience in designing, building, and implementing technology solutions, preferably utilizing Scrum methods.
· Significant experience project management, requirements definition and/ or deployment of business requirements to information systems.
· Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
· Thorough knowledge of software development, project management or building system solutions and/or business applications.
· Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value. Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
· Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.). Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Please send your updated resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sam Banga
Reference ID# SK12854